Sunday, October 7, 2012

Salmon/Robertson...



This is my bro-in-law and sis-in-law and my DARLING niece, Jessie! They were nice enough to have me take not only their pictures, but Sarah's whole family's pictures! I had such a good time with all of them! Thanks Sarah for having me take your pics again! I always love getting to visit with you guys! 
 This is Sara's gorgeous "baby" sister. We practically had to force her to get her pics done but once we started, I think she had fun!! =) 

  And this is the whole family! I had so much fun with them! They were SO easy to work with and they are all so photogenic. It made my job way too easy!!
 This is Sarah's brother and his cute wife!!

1 comment:

Bryan and Sarah said...

Keri, Thank you so much for these! I love them! You are an amazing photographer!